So yesterday we all went out to dinner with Chris's family for his mother Diana's birthday. We all went to the Olive Garden and it was really comfortable and relaxed and everyone seemed to have a good time. I was very happy to see that the more time we spend with them the more Jace seems to open up, even if he is being a wild man or a goof.
After dinner we went back to Chris's mom's house and had the cake that Jace and I had made. I'm not a big cake fan but everyone else seemed to enjoy it. Diana had tried to make her cake herself and I told Chris at once that it was not acceptable to bake your own cake on your birthday. Your birthday should be a day of doing whatever you want and being able to have things done for you.
I also got wonderful ornaments from Diana to put on our tree, she knows how much I love Christmas and I'll post pictures of them along with the UTTERLY ADORABLE pictures of Chris (when he was little) that she gave me as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment