They sang O Holy Night, Away in a Manager and a few other adorable song. Jace was the Shepard in the skit and did a great job tending to his flock. This preschool is a Christian based education which made me enjoy it even more because it wasn't sensored and everyone could express their love and appreciation for God as they wanted.
I decided to make this blog so that our family and friends could keep up with us and to share the all of our special moments with us.
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Christmas Program
The first thing on our agenda was Jace's Christmas Program that he put on with his preschool class and the 4 year old class as well. I only have a couple of pictures that I took with my phone, I'll post more on facebook once I get them from all the family that went. Jace goes to preschool with my cousin Anne's son James. They are a little more than 3 months apart and act more like siblings than they do cousins. My mom was saying that Jace and James had the biggest cheering section out of the whole group. In attendence was my Mom, my Grandma, my Dad, Chris, Jace's nana, Jace's father, my aunt Heather, my uncle Mike, my cousin Anne and her daughter Paige and I. Here is a picture of his class lining up to make their big entrance.

They sang O Holy Night, Away in a Manager and a few other adorable song. Jace was the Shepard in the skit and did a great job tending to his flock. This preschool is a Christian based education which made me enjoy it even more because it wasn't sensored and everyone could express their love and appreciation for God as they wanted.
They sang O Holy Night, Away in a Manager and a few other adorable song. Jace was the Shepard in the skit and did a great job tending to his flock. This preschool is a Christian based education which made me enjoy it even more because it wasn't sensored and everyone could express their love and appreciation for God as they wanted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment