So I've decided that it's time to get the Christmas tree. I wanted to wait until next weekend but decided after talking with Jace's grandma (who has a truck and offered to help) that we would go and pick one from Jace's uncle Brandon's tree lot. This is the first year he and his friend Colby have decided to pursue this venture and I'm very excited for both of them. Colby's dad owns approx 42 acres of trees and they were able to get it for a great price with enough of a market to make a profit also.
Unfortunately it'll just be Jace and I picking out the tree, Chris is not comfortable spending time with Jace's fathers side of the family and I don't blame him but I wish he would join us. I plan on taking lots of pictures of us getting the tree, decorating it and the finale of us all in front of it :) We will also be seeing Santa at Toysrus on Saturday as well so I'll make sure to add pictures from that on my next blog posting.
Thanksgiving was awesome, I am finally beginning to understand why people like the holiday. I had the joy of going up and spending the holiday with Jace, Chris, Chris's brother Nick, sister-in law Koren and my adorable soon to be Nieces and Nephew (Reagan, Jordan and Ethan). Jace and I both had alot of fun playing the Pretty, Pretty Princess game that we gave Reagan for her birthday. He enjoyed it so much he wanted a Princess game :)
No comments:
Post a Comment