I decided to make this blog so that our family and friends could keep up with us and to share the all of our special moments with us.
Monday, October 4, 2010
Halloween is getting closer
Chris was home for the first time since the 18th of Sept for a day on this past Saturday and it was so great to see him even if it was only for a couple of hours. Jace, Chris and I all went to dinner at Red Robin after picking him up from the make-up workshop he had to put together, it was nice to have a sit down dinner as a family again. We traveled to a series of stores near his mothers house just aimlessly walking around and talking, I couldn't have been happier. We did however have to witness an almost physical fight break out at McDonalds when we went to take Jace to get some ice cream after dinner. Some couple was accusing the lady that took the order of saying bad things about them and judging them and were swearing and screaming at her in front of their child, I couldn't believe it.. 82nd sure isn't ever dull. Right now I'm sitting at work and cannot believe that it's already the 4th of October. Where has this year gone?!?!?! I'm excited for the months to come but nervous at the same time. I have lots of birthdays, holidays coming up with new family members and Chris will be moving in hopefully in december (fingers crossed) but at the same time I worry about the cold weather and having to use the heat....booooooo. My best friend Maura and I started a tradition last year where when we were searching for Halloween Costumes it was customary for us to try on masks and take goofy pictures of ourselves and post them. Unfortunately Maura is not able to join us this year for Halloween (she is living in Boston right now) but I thougtht I would post some pictures for our most recent adventure to Walmart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment